SUPERDRUG LAUNCHES ITS FIRST FINE FRAGRANCE
Superdrug is launching its first ever collection of own brand Eau De Parfum fragrances.
After the success of its Bloom Collection Eau De Toilette perfumes the Superdrug team has created a complete range of Eau De Parfum, taking inspiration from the world’s finest fragrance houses and offering customers 11 products all under ten pounds.
Artiscent has been created by perfume experts and specifically designed to ape the world’s most distinctive designer scents. The range includes 50ml EDP sprays (£9.99):
- Artiscent for her, Spring Fleur – a dupe for Chloe
- Artiscent for her Exotique Musk – a dupe for Tom Ford Santal Blush
- Artiscent for her Lily Amour – a dupe for Chanel Chance
- Artiscent for her Patchouli Passion – a dupe for Lancome La Vie Est Belle
- Artiscent for her Vanille Blush – a dupe for Dior Forever and Ever
These are joined by three masculine fragrance available in a 50ml EDP spray (£9.99) and a 50ml bodyspray (£4.99)
- Artiscent for him Musk Dore– a dupe for Paco Rabanne One Million
- Artiscent for him Cedar Blanc– a dupe for Paco Rabanne Invictus
- Artiscent for him Vetiver Arome– a dupe for Chanel Bleu
Jamie Archer, Superdrug head of own brand comments: “We know our customers love designer scents but when a bottle can cost £100 it doesn’t leave much room to try something new.
“We’ve designed this range to mimic key top, heart and base notes from the fragrances we know our customers love the best.”