CELEBRATING AWARD WINNERS WITH THE PERFUME SHOP
With the festive season fast approaching, we worked with The Perfume Shop to launch, drive votes to, announce and celebrate the Love Perfume Awards 2019.
The Perfume Shop wanted to engage both customers and colleagues to find this year’s most popular fragrances, and we suggested using the power of influencers to start conversations around perfume. To kick off the campaign, we worked with 25 influencers including @CiciColeman (116k), @ Danny Defreitas (292k) and @Habiba Da Silva (881k),to promote the awards on Instagram and help drive votes.
Fragrance lovers were able to vote for everything from their favourite fragrances of the year, best perfume bottle design, celebrity face of and even their favourite celebrity nose, with every entrant being entered into a draw to win a perfume prize worth £1,000.
Over 10,000 votes were case and on 2nd October, The Perfume Shop team hosted a glamorous night to announce the winners at W Hotel in Leicester Square. The event saw 154 guests walk through the door, and allowed perfume brands, media and influencers to celebrate the winners.
The winners are:
- ULTIMATE LAUNCH- Dior Joy
- BEST MEN’S LAUNCH- Boss Bottled Infinite
- BEST WOMEN’S LAUNCH- Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Eau So Sweet
- BEST CELEBRITY LAUNCH- Ariana Grande Cloud
- BEST DESIGN- Carolina Herrera Good Girl Velvet Fatale
- BEST MALE FACE OF- Chris Hemsworth – Hugo Boss
- BEST FEMALE FACE OF- Julia Roberts – Lancôme La Vie Est Belle
- BEST SUSTAINABLE / INCLUSIVE BRAND- The Perfume Edit
- NOSE OF THE YEAR- Holly Willoughby
- EXPERTS’ CHOICE- Mont Blanc Explorer
The activity saw 108 Instagram stories promote the awards, and 316 posted from the event, with a combined total reach of over 17 million. We now look forward to another amazing year of new fragrances which we will hopefully see at the 2020 Love Perfume Awards.